The Maturing Understanding and Expression of the Qualities of Being
Since returning from the work I’d been doing in the Middle East over the past eight years, I have had the opportunity to have a few medical exams which have included use of some of the latest medical technology. I am thankful for this provision that assists me and health professionals I consult to care for this body, mind and emotional realm.
I know my capacities are aging! I have discovered that way beyond advances in technology. My health has a lot to do with the innate wisdom I can access, embody and share if I am willing to come to a place of stillness and receptivity to my Source of life. I think this is true for all of us no matter where we live or how old we are…but age does have its advantages!
I am finding a deep joy in expressing these innate qualities with those I live with at Sunrise Ranch and to those I meet in the nearby city of Loveland, especially when I go to the local recreation center where I exercise several times a week. Some of these eternal innate qualities to be expressed could be called: Qualities of Being.
- I AM a keen observer before acting…there are many angles and ways to see a circumstance or another person…I withhold judgement and know clarity of mind and heart.
- I AM a good listener…it’s a rare thing these days. People appreciate being listened to and it opens the way to deeper and more meaningful relationships.
- I AM ready for anything…the more I can help myself and others to be Present and relax deeply into the moment, the more my capacities can receive and give just what is needed in any circumstance. This takes some conscious willingness and doing on a daily basis.
- I AM one who works with a passion to create all things new—to “reframe” how I see the world. Again, see Step #1.
- I AM keen to more deeply KNOW in experience not just theory:
- I have a body to express Life.
- I have a mind to express the Truth.
- I have a heart to express Love.
- My body, mind, and heart (or emotional realm) are my means of spiritual expression. This is important! Keep them healthy by taking care of others.